Saturday, March 11

Ok, scratch that

Looks like I won't be working in Nakatsugawa after all. Instead, well, as soon as I get confirmation I'll post where I will be working and living...

In the meantime, I'm SOOOO stressed out, getting ready to leave this place and arrive at another. To the extent of actually taking Tylenol PM so that I can get a good night's sleep. That's a first for me. There is so much to do to prepare, so many ends to tie up... where will my kitties live for the next few months until I can bring them..??? I'm so sad to leave them, little babies.

Speaking of little babies, next week is my last week at school, the kids and I met their new teacher this Thursday, so of course they're all worked up and worried that they won't like her as much, but I keep reassuring them that it will be fine, and they may just love her too!

I received my pre-orientation packet and Employee Manual from my company, and realized that getting a re-entry permit for returning to Japan after coming home for a visit is something I might need to do soon. Oops. So I guess I have something to do during my few days in Japan before orientation!

That's all for now, folks. Updates to follow shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home