Saturday, March 18

Sayonara, EP!



Yesterday was my last day as a teacher at EPMHS.

Thank you so much to all of the kids and teachers who made it such a special day. I want to let you all know that the fact that I didn't cry during the day (with the exception of the tears brought on by my HR saying the Pledge with me, and the breakdown at the surprise party at the end of the day) doesn't mean that I wasn't sad to leave. In fact, I was smiling all day because I was so happy with all the wonderful things that everyone did for me over the last two days - presents, cards, balloons, cakes, parties, Howeller T-shirts (yea, Per. 3!).



You all have made me feel so special and loved, and that I have made some impact on your lives and the school community. You allowed me to leave EP with positive, happy memories which I will cherish always. I have loved my time at EP, and, I don't know how clear I ever made it, but I love you guys so much, just coming in and seeing your faces warmed my heart every day.

I wish you all good luck with the rest of the year, to my students I hope you enjoy your new teacher - let her love you and enjoy you like I do!

Samosas!

Club Cranium!

"Spanish Honor Society" Ice Cream Party


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home