Friday, August 4

Home



Oh, Wegman's, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Well, I won't really do that here, but I will say that the shopping cart looked TREMENDOUSLY GIGUNDOUS to me, compared to the little carts one finds in Japan. Of course here people shop for a week or two, whereas in Japan it could be for one or two days.

Got into NY last week, enjoyed a few days in the Rock with Maria, Howard and the girls, and met up with friends from EP which was most enjoyable.

This week has been dedicated to beating the heat. I went running one day - Monday morning - and that's been it. Today is supposed to finally cool down, but ver para creer. Seeing is believing. Or rather feeling is believing. I see now that the sun is trying to poke out. I shake my fist at you, sun! I burshernamer! Merferkee!

This morning I slept in for the first time since I've been here. Well, sort of. At any rate, I didn't get out of bed until 10, which is a veritable miracle.
Ok, boredom through blogging seeping in. Peace, dawgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home