Sunday, April 16

Do-It-Your-Darn-Self

Here is how I spent last night.

The table was a cinch. The chairs were not.


Of course, to any veteran of some-assembly-required projects, this seems doable. But any veteran will know, and I especially, that there are always kinks in the works, with holes not lining up, crooked holes, stubborn screws, wacky parts, etc. etc. Not Good Times.

After finishing the first one, after much aggravation, I took a capuccino break, then headed on to the desk. Partway through that one I needed to get to the grocery store so another break was had. After the grocery store I drove around much of this town looking for a store that might have a computer microphone. Not to be had unless I wanted a big ol' karaoke microphone. I guess the whole Skype call home for Easter tonight may be off.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home