Friday, September 26

Birthday Fiesta

Aki, Sayuri and Paul at Los Novios in Nagoya.

Yes, my birthday was a week ago already... I am a week into my 33rd year. Yikes. Although I always have had a liking for double numbers. Forty-four is my favorite, not that I'm in a hurry to get there.

Chris D., Harumi and Chris at the aforementioned establishment.


The Birthday Girl

Anyway, in additon to the shindig Michael and I threw for ourselves at my house the weekend before, a few of us went out for some Mexican food and salsa dancing last Saturday. Good Times were had, good food was eaten (albeit small portions even by Japanese standards) and some groove thangs were shaken... briefly.

Chris D. and I tear up our section of the dance floor.


The crew outside Los Novios.
Sayuri, me, Aki, Paul, Chris D. and Chris

Arigats, Sayuri, for taking your camera and sending me these pictures!

6 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Happy Birthday! I know how you feel about the round 33, I was there only a few months ago.

Nice to you see you blogging again

2:35 AM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

Thanks! But I'm not actually 33 yet - I've only just started my 33rd year!

And thanks for welcoming my return - it's nice to see somebody cares! (^_^)

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......I care.

5:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I take it you won't be voting this Tuesday.....?

4:24 AM

 
Blogger benilhalk said...

Birthday bashes are always very special for me. I never miss any chance to make people happy on their birthdays and celebrate my birthday too in style. I just turned 30 and celebrated the day grandly. Hosted a fun dinner party at event venue Chicago and all loved it.

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home