Saturday, June 10

Japan National Team

Ok, so my comment yesterday that the team looks like a bunch of anime characters may have been an overstatement (they don't have enough hair), but I was dead on about their hair color.
Please feel free to peruse the team's page on the World Cup site.

Tonight's game to watch: England vs. Paraguay. Hope I get it...

Argentina is playing tonight, but against Cote d'Ivoire. Knowing I won't be able to stay up that late, I'll wait for the next Argentina game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, they kinda did look like they had unnatural hair color, well, some of them at least.

um, i don't know who to root for-England or Paraguay. i am going to England this summer, so maybe i'll root for them, but, i dont know.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

Dude, have a great time in England - that's awesome!

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home