Friday, November 9

Black Power


Today I'd like to share with you a little discovery I made o'er at the Valor Home Center up Nakatsu way.

To the untrained eye, this may seem like your run-of-the-mill all-black toothbrush.
Let's take a closer look.


Black Power

Literally.
The Power of Black. Black's Power.


You can really feel it, even with just water.

This is typical of post-lunch brushing here in Japan.
No paste needed, just swish that bare toothbrush around in your mouth recently laden with food particles.

But at least an effort is made. How many Americans take the time to brush their teeth after lunch? I know I didn't. And all those food particles just stay put right where they are, twixt yorn teeth.

Anyway, the whole point of this brush is that the bristles are made of some so-called
"Platinum colloid ceramic".
???
Today will be the virgin brushing for Melissa. I look forward to the report.


Editor's Note: I realize that on Halloween I mentioned that I might be posting in the coming days. Nine days later, here I am. Gomen, ne. Sorry. I won't get into the particulars, but let's just say that I've had some [good and bad] things going on which have kept me rather out of the blogging mindset. You'll just have to deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

"twixt yorn [sic] teeth", classic

I think it's really "yourn" but either way I produced a chuckle. Welcome back.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

I was going to put "yorne," but that would have involved a lot more e's, so I didn't go that route.

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home