Tuesday, September 19

Aaaargh!

Avast, me hearties, I almost did forget that today, the 19th of Septemberrrrr, is Talk Like a Pirate Day.

I'll send ye landlubbers direct to last year's pirate postin', for some fine piratey pirateness. Now I've got meself thinkin' about some tasty Pirate Booty, the sort you don't find in this land o' ninjas. But, ye scallywags, as tomorrow is me birrrthday, I'll be hopin' for a diff'rent sort o' booty.

I searched far and wide in the vast sea of the internet to find me name, once more. For the next hour and a half, I be known as:



My pirate name is:


Calico Anne Rackham



Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


And tomorrow, the A1 shall be known as:

The Fearful Hate!

All cry for yer mothers before her, as she sails forth to lands of dwarves and anklebiters.

And now I must get me beauty rest. To those of you in the Mother Country, I bid you
Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Enjoy it, or ye'll walk the plank!

(A sad, sad attempt at pirate talk. Forgive me. It's late. For me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home