Tuesday, March 13

Pose!

Some day I will try to post about graduation... I can't believe it's come and gone again...

Today Aya-sensei, the 1nensei and I had a demonstration class for Vice Principals from all over the "city." Popping in and out, they missed the fun game part of the lesson! Their loss...


Pose 1: Original Pose
"What do you want to eat?"
"Pizza!"


Pose 2: "New Pose"
"What do you want to eat for dinner?"
"Pizza!"

Pose 3: Fighting Pose
Finally one the boys could get in on.


Pose 4: Nose-picking pose.
"What do you want to eat for dinner tomorrow?"
"Pizza!"
The boys are out.

After the first time, I suggested we do a new pose, so the girls all copied what I was doing. Then, for each new pose they all turned to me with excited faces and said "Abbey-sensei, new pose!" waiting for me to tell them what to do. Kawaiiiiiii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home