Tuesday, December 11

It's Official

Let there be no mistake. After all these years of my brother and I leapfrogging each other, vying for the top place in our parents' hearts, the results are finally in:


It was set from the start.

And no, Todd, I didn't buy it myself! It came in a nice big package from Mom and Dad, chock full of delectable delights, Christmas decorations and paraphernalia, and other holiday gifts and cheer.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to the folks over at Russel Stover for making a scrumptious Coconut Cream Santa Claus. It went down real nice. And quick. Look out Maple Cream, you're next!

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Ab,

People say lots of things that they don't mean. "The check is in the mail", "I'll get to it first thing in the morning", "I don't mind helping you move", even "Mom's Favorite", but when it comes down to it actions speak louder than words.

When I got home from a nice, loving visit with mom and dad there was an extra surprise in my car. Sure, the car was already loaded with loot the likes of which you can only imagine, but there was one special treat that said it all.

I'll let you think about what that might be.

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

Squirrel dookie?

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Poor Todd. He never even had a chance (^_<)

11:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents do this cause the first born needs that reassurance...

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home