Tuesday, February 27

When Troubles Come...

My hand after washing dishes. Please note the cold-induced redness in my fingers.


"...they come not single spies, but in batallions." - Not Josiah "Doc" Skerlock

Well, I won't bring you folks down with the infinite ways my day sucked, or at least started out and then spent most of its time sucking, instead I will share with you the highlights of the day that eventually got better.

Well, if you can believe it, on a sucky day, I was at LMS. The good and bad thing was that there were tests today, so I had no classes. While I didn't get to have class time with my LMS babies, I did get a lot of work done for tomorrow and I got to play soccer for a whole period (it's soccer time in P.E.) with the 3nensei babies. The boys that is. And it was a good workout as well as a good time. Awesome!

We got bread today. Ogawa-sensei forgot to order last week, so this week's Delicious Bread came as an extra-good treat.

After school Melissa and I tried out the "new" purikura machine o'er at Valor. It's actually been there for quite a while, but hasn't been up and running for very long at all. Melissa made haste not waste in getting to Valor and we hooked it up. Please see for yourself some of the fun puri selections we sampled this evening.


Bunnies.


Mini Puri
Like, what are you supposed to do with that?
Note the cold and dry-induced wrinkles on me fingers.


Turns out, what we thought were sailor monkeys were actually onsen-ing monkeys. Huh.


I don't really like takoyaki (funny little balls of dough and chopped up octopus and other stuff).


Melissa's long-awaited "Cute Poop." Everything here is cute. Even poop.
Me so stinky.


Just like in Top Gun. Or SNL.


Let's go! A la Rukia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I would like to point out that I knew they were onsen monkeys all along, hence my confusion when you shouted out with a salute that we were sailors. (if you remember correctly, I belive I mumbled "Sailors? Wha...Why do you think we`re sailors? Weirdo").

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

I remember nothing of the sort. I thought they were sailors because you were all like "Oh, kawaii, sailor monkeys! Let's salute!" Please, Melissa, don't try to redirect the blame.

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home