Monday, June 30

Idle Hands



Due to staggered schedules, today was my second day of no classes due to Kimatsu Tesuto (Term-End Exams). So, I busied myself as best I could - with the one basket of notebooks that came to me to be checked, I did some kanji studying, surfed the internet... a lot... and finally, during the interminable club activities, I grabbed the camera and wandered around a bit.




Don't get me wrong, I love bukatsudo (club activities), as it often affords me a chance to go running... while I'm getting paid, but the weather forecast promised me a day chock full o' rain so I was unprepared. And then it didn't rain at all, and the sun even came out for a bit here and there. So I sat around watching softball and baseball.


Rubber softballs



Ajisai


I decided to take advantage today and check out a working truck graveyard just down the road. I pass it everyday and always want to stop... but of course I'm on my way to work, so there's no time. Today I had time. Yea, me.


A retired... something or other... seems to have not quite made it into the woods, getting stopped forever just off the path.










2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Ha ha, not a functioning "truck graveyard" but a graveyard for workin' trucks.

I've been on hiatus for a bit, just checkin' in.

6:23 AM

 
Blogger Abbey said...

Workin' Trucks. Every time I say it, I think of Brandon. Cute little guy. Who's in college now...

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home